It was recently brought to my attention that you can tell a great deal about someone from the contents of their fridge and freezer. When investigating this idea further I came to the conclusion that it might be necessary to open my fridge and look. In doing so I found some interesting things that may or may not help to depict who I am.
The first things to come to my attention were the two pudding snack packs in the door. Unfortunately though they were both out of date and are now no longer in my fridge. I do enjoy pudding, just not when it is expired. Maxwell House coffee was the next item to be found in the freezer door. This may lead someone to believe that I am a coffee drinker. Incorrect. The bag was left by a friend who told me to keep it in the freezer. I don’t enjoy coffee and if I did I would at least have higher standers than Maxwell House. Lastly I found my roommate contract on the fridge shelf. This may seem like a strange location but surprisingly is a great place for the agreement. The fridge is mutual ground between us and keeps the paper fresh and crisp for any upcoming argument.
Realizing that my fridge was virtually empty I started to theorize what I would like to see in it. The first thing to come to mind was cinnamon rolls. This is the best dessert in the world. It’s true, and has been scientifically proven. Next I would like to see apple juice and milk. Mott's makes the best apple juice and when it comes to milk I’m a 2% guy. Lastly I always crave French toast, but without the raisins. But all breakfast foods are great.
In the end I don’t think that reviewing the contents of my fridge is not the best way to get to know me. I rarely use it and enjoy eating out. However if from this information you guessed that I am a 19 year old whitewater raft guide from North Carolina who enjoys skiing and Dave Matthews Band you would be correct.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your blog is very entertaining...it's hilarious :)
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog because I think you could say that you don't agree with things in your fridge or cabinets as being a good indicator of someones personality.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a good idea to put your roommate agreement in your fridge!
ReplyDeleteMan, cinnamon rolls sound pretty good right about now, bummer about the pudding though...
ReplyDeleteVery funny, and enjoyable. What a plus!
ReplyDelete